Thursday, November 12, 2009

November 8th, 2009

I am one lucky girl because I have 2 cute cute cute nephews (who have the same birthday too!). Sunday night we watched Bryan for the evening while Julie, Ben, and Gen went to a 1 year old birthday party. I wanted to make something the kids would like, so I busted out the frozen french fries. Then I made feta stuffed turkey burgers for me and Trent. Apparently I was really slaving over those tricky frozen fries because I neglected to cook the turkey burgers fully. I don't know about you, but I'm more of a well done kind of gal when it comes to poultry. So the french fries became an appetizer and the burgers our entree. See how fancy we are on Sunday nights, we eat in courses!

1 comment:

Trent said...

Ha! That's pretty funny! Once fully cooked, they were very good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...