Saturday, December 5, 2009

November 29th, 2009











Christmas Tree Day! Every year we go to Sappington Nursery to get our tree, it's right up the street and my nursery of choice for plants and flowers. It just so happened they had Santa there too, the girls loved it. We decided to get a second, smaller tree for our playroom so we can enjoy one on the main level and then put the big one in the basement where we host Christmas. We put all the girls' special ornaments on the tree in the playroom and it's been quite the hit. For dinner I was pretty worn out and made open face bagels with pastrami, dijon mustard cream cheese, and spinach. It's a recipe from Gordon Ramsey's cookbook that I tried last year and end up making every month or so. I also made some sweet potato fries. I'm bummed Thanksgiving break is over, but excited the Holiday Season commences!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...