Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 17th, 2010

Julie and I went over to my parents house for a night of arranging picture collages, eating sushi, and playing bridge. It had been a long time since I've played bridge and I forgot how much I enjoy it! One highlight from the evening was getting an education on a "Wolf Cricket" (apparently my parents have these huge mutant crickets in their basement...I've never seen one). I think I was punked because I tried to google them and found nothing. The low was me ordering sushi from one place and then sending my mom to a completely different place to pick it up. Thankfully she was a good sport and the food was still hot when shes came back with it. It was a great evening and part 2 was watching the Golden Globes....I'm on team Sandra in case you're wondering.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...