Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 22nd, 2010




Bye Bye old microwave, hood range, and dishwasher!!

Kirk and Sally arrived in the afternoon for a weekend of projects and fun. Kirk and Trent put in a new dishwasher, microwave hood range above our stove, and new light fixture/dimmer in the kitchen. I am very excited about all the updates, especially the dimmer and freeing up the space where our old microwave lived. I wasn't sure if Kirk was going to start on anything in the afternoon, so I set up the crockpot to make herbed pork roast with cannelini bean and carrots so I wouldn't have to be in the kitchen. I also made garlic bread and salad. The dessert part was interesting. I was talking on the phone to Julie while I attempted to try a new brownie recipe. Apparently I can't talk and bake at the same time because I completely forgot to put flour in the brownies. They turned out quite gooey. Are brownies without flour considered low carb?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...