Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 27th, 2010

Dinner Menu
Involtini di Melanzane
eggplant rolled with ricotta and pecorino, pine nuts, golden raisins and fresh herbs with a grilled
vegetable marinara

Pollo Arrosto con Erbe
herb-roasted chicken breast with a smoked bacon pumpkin and parsnip hash drizzled with sherry
reduction

It was restaurant week in Clayton and I met Erin and Bethanie at Mazara’s.  Above was my picks (you get to pick an appetizer, entree, and dessert for the fixed price of $25).  It was quite yummy and I would go back again and do the regular menu thing.

Also, this is my first time playing with Windows Live Writer, I think I’m in L-U-V!  But I haven’t posted yet, so here’s hoping!

Oh – and for dessert I had carrot cake, one of my favorites!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...