Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 25th, 2010

DSC00062

Santa Came!

DSC00060

And delivered requested goods for the girls.  Crazy enough, the girls both got the EXACT same things.  Santa must know that if one gets something, the other wants it and is keeping our house as peaceful as possible.  Thanks big guy!

DSC00063

Breakfast is ready.

DSC00073

Table is set.

My mom and dad, Julie, Ben, Bryan, Noni, and Grandpa Coco came over for stockings, presents, then Christmas lunch.

DSC00077

DSC00075

DSC00079

DSC09997

DSC00074

I do have pictures of people from Christmas, but all of my pictures look something like this

DSC00080

Hopefully Julie and Ben got some good ones, otherwise looking back years from now, Christmas 2010 was the year all I have pictures of is food and tables.  It was a great Christmas and started off with a bang, literally.  Christmas commenced with the above folding table crashing down making this crazy loud noise.  Luckily no food was on it or kids sitting at it.  After that it was all family, gifts, food, and relaxing in comfy clothes.  I asked Lauren if she had a good Christmas when I was tucking her in and she said “It was even better then I thought it would be.” 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...