Thursday, October 6, 2011

September 7th, 2010

IMG_1937

IMG_1943 

Look out fish at the Botanical Gardens….

IMG_1939

Sydney has Goldfish crackers and is perfectly willing to share! 

IMG_1944

Hee hee, the fish are eating “goldfish.” 

IMG_1947

After we went to the Japanese Gardens to feed the fish goldfish, we went to the Children’s Garden where they have a playground and all kinds of adventures for the little ones.  It was the first time Sydney has been to the Children’s Garden, she was excited.

IMG_1950

IMG_1953

IMG_1955

She was quite pleased with the selection of fun offered.

On the way home we stopped by DiGregorio's Italian Grocery Store to stock up on goodies and treats.

If you were to ask me my favorite type of pasta, hands down it would be Bucatini.  Unfortunately, they don’t sell that shape at any grocery stores in our neighborhood.  So whenever I’m on The Hill, I stock up. 

I love it.  I’ve never made bucatini with my regular meat sauce, so I decided that’s what was going to be for dinner.  Things are about to get insane round these parts!  I didn’t have any ground beef at home, but the nice thing about being at Digregorios is they sell delicious salsiccia.  Which is an italian bratwurst.

IMG_1965

Wednesday night’s gravy.

1 comment:

Trent said...

Feeding the fish at the Botanical Gardens is fun but boy do they look strange with their mouths open!!

Love the picture of the bucatini pasta! It's certainly one of my favorites too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...