Friday, October 2, 2009

October 1, 2009

Trent's was back at work, I was back to my normal Thursday routine, but both of us were still fragile and marginal. I stomached grocery shopping for the week trying not to think too much...the meat aisle was hard to walk by. Last night I went simple, a throwback to my first trimester days when food was my enemy. Mac and cheese. Normally when I make mac and cheese I try to get a little fancy with the cheeses and ingredients. Nope. I stuck with cheddar cheese and whole wheat penne. Added bonus, Sydney loved it too. Another added bonus, I cleaned out our frig of any leftovers remotely stomach turning (by clean out I mean gave it all to trent to actually pitch in the compost, he's a keeper), so it looks all nice and clean...for now.

1 comment:

Trent said...

Simple but delicious! One of my favorite mac and cheese meals ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...