Monday, December 14, 2009

December 9th, 2009

I'm the kind of girl that if I get sick after eating a certain food, I'm crossing that food off my list for an indefinite period of time. Blueberry pancakes (and really pancakes in general) have been on my list since I was 5 years old. Those little "cocktail weinies" in the crock pot have lived on the list since 2nd grade. Monte Cristo sandwiches have been on my list since my freshman year in college and an unfortunate incident with peach schnapps. A couple month ago when I had the stomach flu I added black bean soup to the list, and also most mexican food. Mexican food is Lauren's favorite, tacos and quesadillas specifically. I knew I had to get back on that horse like a big girl and get over it. I made veggie chili and cornbread. I went in like a trooper and had a bowl of it with chives and sour cream on top and made it out alive. My stomach wasn't overly happy about it, but I think it'll get better if I keep with my no mini hot dogsl, blueberry pancake, and monte cristo pledge.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...