Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 2nd, 2010

For Ben’s Birthday a group of us went to The Stable for dinner and drinks.  The Menu is quite extensive and very playful in choices and descriptions.  My favorite thing on the menu was:

Plate of Food
Chefs selection, changes by the minute, by the hour, we just don’t know; all we know is it’s good. $8.95
-No refunds-

Now I loved this idea, but would never order it for fear alone that I just spent $9.00 on something I wouldn’t like.  But I was so hoping someone at the table was in a feisty and adventurous mood.  To my surprise, Ben was in that mood, yay!!  I got to see Plate of Food!

DSC06778

Meatloaf, broccoli, and smashed potatoes.  A nice balanced meal.  Ben said it was tasty.  Yay Plate of Food!

I had the house salad and flatbread, which was yummy, but definitely not as exciting and unveiling as the birthday boy and his mysterious plate of food.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...