Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February 21st, 2010

DSC06263

I’m officially in a rut.  My go to is oven roasted meals and I think it’s the long winter that has made me this way.  There was a sale on fish at Sappington Farmer’s Market for 4 oz filets of salmon, tilapia, mahi mahi, and grouper for $1.  I bought an assortment of them and roasted the filets with lemon and garlic.  Roasted broccoli and made herbed brown rice.  In the fall, it’s comfort food, but now the outdoor grill is just sitting there mocking me.  I can’t wait to break that baby out for the season and cook outside while the kids play in the backyard.

DSC06266

See!  It’s just sitting there patiently waiting for love!  However, 3 feet away is this:

DSC06268

Daffodils peaking out!!  Ah, we’re getting close!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...