Monday, March 15, 2010

March 13th, 2010

DSC06412

What in the world is Ben doing?  Any guesses?  Big pot of corned beef and cabbage?  Doing laundry?  Disinfecting?  New technique for cooking a turkey?  No…. here’s a hint:

Gifts for Men. What could be more satisfying than a cold bottle of beer than a book about cold bottles of beer.

Ben and Pat spent Saturday afternoon/evening making beer, so Trent and I took Sydney over to see what it was all about and have dinner.  Wow, did they make beer, I had no idea how beer got into a bottle as beer, but now I have some idea.  I learned stuff!  We ordered Pho Grand, which was yummy stuff.  The kids played and took a bath together. 

DSC06426

There is just something about kids playing in the bath that makes me grab my camera every time.  Hopefully I’ll stop doing that when it becomes questionable.

1 comment:

Trent said...

Ha! Yes - that would be a good thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...