Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 23rd, 2010

Trent and I have the exact same taste in art.  Really.  One of us could be somewhere and make an art purchase with 100% conviction the other will like it.  That works out well.  When it comes to food, not so much.  He’s a trouper though and puts up with my shenanigans in the kitchen when I know sometimes it’s not exactly up his alley.  Trent’s favorite sandwiches are buffalo chicken and French dip.  My favorites are chicken salad, tuna salad, or a California club involving avocado.  There is one sandwich we both completely agree on

DSC07233

The Reuben, which was our dinner.  I love making sandwiches from my Panini maker, it’s so quick and easy. 

DSC07228

However, an edamame and spinach salad to go with the sandwich is more Jenny, Trent would probably have preferred french fries, but like I said, he’s a trouper. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...