Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April 28th, 2010

It all started with Emeril Lagasse and a package of Naan, but isn’t that how it always is? 

So Emeril was on The View on April 15th.  I love Emeril, but have never, ever made one of his recipes.  Way too many ingredients and steps.  But During his interview on The View's couch, I saw he made little crostinis with ricotta and pea puree.  I had leftover ricotta from Tuesday night and always have a bag of frozen peas in the freezer to add to things.  And then I remembered buying

DSC07303

Naan at Sappington Farmer’s Market.  Whenever I eat at Indian places, I am subject to eat much Naan, I love it!  So I made a ricotta and pea puree and put it on the Naan.  DSC07331

I am almost certain Emeril’s was way better on that couch, but I appreciate the inspiration.  I tried to find the recipe on The View’s website just to see if I did anything close to Mr. Lagasse, but no dice.

I also roasted a turkey tenderloin breast and made a salad.  Presto!  Dinner!

DSC07333

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...