Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 17th, 2010

School has started and life became a little crazy, mostly good crazy, but crazy nonetheless.  On Tuesday, August 17th Lauren started Kindergarten and rode a school bus for the first time.  I think the whole school bus factor is pretty fancy considering I never got to ride one except the marginal ones on field trips.  In grade school, high school, and college my school bus was my shoe leather (and I can’t wait to tell this to the girls when they start asking for a car, I’m totally going to be that parent with the back in the day stories of whoa). Sydney also started her preschool career in the Pony Room.  I was by far more nervous and anxious than the girls.  They were downright excited.

DSC08812

DSC08818

DSC08828

DSC08829

DSC08833

First day of school is successfully done!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...