Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 6th, 2010

So the girls and I wanted to harvest some tomatoes from our garden and give them to our neighbors.  As I reached my hand into one of the bushes I freaked out and did a crazy girlie scream complete with a random freak out dance.

DSC08744

There guarding my tomatoes is a crazy mean looking spider.  I really hate spiders (and I wanted to use a word besides “really", one that begins with an f).  So for a day and a half the girls and I would go back out to the garden to see if it was still there.  Sydney called the spider “spiderman".”  I was glad to see it was still there because I didn’t want the idea it moved somewhere else and I didn’t know where it was residing.  Trent hates spiders too, but decided to take matters in his own hands.

DSC08746 

Literally.  Sigh of relief that sucker is gone to visit his spider elders in spider heaven.  Brownie points for Trent big time!

DSC08739

After the murder, we ate Cooking Light’s Spinach, Green Onion, and Smoked Gouda Quiche.  I love an excuse to eat pie for dinner.

1 comment:

Trent said...

I beat my chest, ran in circles, yelled a little bit and was then ready to attack. True man right here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...