Monday, November 29, 2010

November 15th, 2010

I normally work out at the YMCA on weekday mornings and I time my workout to be from 10-11 am solely on TV shows.  A big factor in my motivation is that The View and the Rachel Ray Show are both on then and I flip back and forth to whichever segment is more interesting.  Normally I watch the hot topics portion on The View to get my hard core news and feel updated on Heidi Montag’s plastic surgery regrets.  Whenever The View and Rachel Ray are both on a commercial break, I switch to the Food Network Channel and watch what Mr. Tyler Florence has up his sleeve on Tyler’s Ultimate from 10-10:30.  He’s quickly becoming my new favorite and is pretty easy on the eyes too.  Well last week he was making some sort of roasted garlic herb vinaigrette and I thought it looked fantastic.  So for dinner we had some leftover chicken, raw veggies, lettuce from our garden, and my little interpretation of Tyler’s dressing.  It was good, definitely a good change up from my normal lemon juice and olive oil dressing.  I’m thinking of roasting a big batch of garlic and then make a good amount of the dressing to have on hand since we still have alot of herbs in the garden. 

DSC09612

Oh, and I made a batch of rolls too!

DSC09613

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...