Tuesday, December 7, 2010

November 24th, 2010

DSC09696

My Aunt Cathy sometimes gives me back issues of Taste of Home magazine.  I take them to the YMCA when I work out because it’s fun to look at the pictures while I work out. I get crazy ADD when I work out, I have music, TV, and magazines to make time go by faster.  I saw a picture of these cookies back in August and cut them out.  I can’t believe I remembered to make them, but they were so easy, so cute, and VERY popular with the kids (and also the adults).  The orange “hat buckle” is an orange Tic Tac.  The cookies are keebler fudge stripes and you just put the mini reeses peanut butter cup on it upside down with some icing.

DSC09695

I gave a couple batches away to friends and packed the rest up to take to Kansas City for Thanksgiving.  Gobble Gobble!

1 comment:

Trent said...

Tbey were darn good!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...