Tuesday, January 4, 2011

December 28th, 2010

Trent took the day off of work and we decided to head to the Zoo for inside fun at the various animal houses there.

DSC00085

DSC00089

The girls favorite by far is the reptile house.  They are fascinated with the kamodo dragon.  I don’t know why.

I haven’t been to the zoo since September and apparently they have been busy.  They are building this crazy new home for the sea lions with an observation tunnel to walk under them.  So the sea lions have been evicted for the time being.  How in the world do you move sea lions and ship them?

DSC00087 

DSC00088

DSC00091

The night ended with Erin reading books to the girls.  Between the zoo and bedtime we hosted Markham, Dennis, Kaleb, Kinsley, and Erin for our annual Christmas Ornament Exchange dinner.  But I pulled a Jenny and completely forgot to take any pictures of the meal.  I even asked Trent to remind me thinking it would actually remind myself.  I might have to spray-paint our serving trays with reminders….or something.

1 comment:

Trent said...

Definitely a fun day..and night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...