Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 10th, 2011

Sydney’s big girl bedding arrived from Target!

DSC00294

DSC00302

DSC00303

Getting ready for naptime!  So the girls have matching bedding, which I love (and I don’t have to hear “Moooooooom, HER bedding is PRETTIER than mine”).  Sydney’s favorite color is purple, so the bedding worked out great.  Lauren’s favorite color is pink, so this is her bedding.

DSC00299

I just have a couple more things to do in Sydney’s room and it’ll be done.  I have to sell a couple of things at the spring consignment sale and then make a couple more purchases and recover a little rocking chair, which I have NO idea how to do.  I was dreading doing the whole big girl room process, but once I started, it became fun and not as daunting. 

For dinner I made Open faced sandwiches with ricotta, spinach, and a fried egg.  It’s becoming one of my favorite quick dinners.  It’s all in one, so no thinking about a side dish or making a salad.  Also it’s meatless and Trent likes it, so many selling points to this recipe.  A new added necessity for a recipe is it can’t involve a microwave in any preparation because we still haven’t replaced our one that caught on fire.  Dumb fire.

DSC00306

4 comments:

Ryan said...

cutest pictures ever. Cuddly girls!

Trent said...

Definitely a fan of the open faced sandwiches! I don't normally like eggs for dinner (I know - all my rules) but this one is an exception!

Anonymous said...

Lauren and Syd... cute as can be.
open face sandwiches.... yes

what is your absolute favorite sandwich of all time that:
1 you have made
2 you have had a restaurant???

dad

Anonymous said...

oops...
NONI MURPHY ALSO 'CUTE AS CAN BE' WITH GREAT 1ST NAME...
BRYAN... "MR. HANDSOME"

PROUD GRANDPA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...