Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 13th, 2011

We met up with Bethanie, Alex, Markham, Dennis, Kaleb, and Kinsley for an afternoon of bowling at Concord Lanes.  The girls had a fantastic time.  Lauren loved every second of it and Sydney was so cute with this little body carrying around this bowling ball.  And don’t get me started on those little bowling shoes, adorable!  Lauren got 2 strikes and a spare.  In fact, she was beating me most way through the first game.  But really that’s not much a compliment to Lauren, Trent discovered I’ve been bowling completely wrong my whole life and using the wrong fingers in the bowling ball.  I’m really not surprised, when it comes to sports I have a tendency to do things my own way….the wrong way.  But despite my marginal bowling skills I had a great time too.

We were excited to watch the Grammys that night.  I made a Bolognese sauce that afternoon, we watched the red carpet, and had dinner. 

DSC00319

After coaxing Sydney for almost an hour to eat her dinner, we gave up and put the girls to bed.  We then feasted our eyes on Lady Gaga and her weird womb egg.  They said she was in there for 3 days prior to the show, which seems sketchy unless she installed an egg womb porta potty in there too.  

1 comment:

Trent said...

Bowling was a lot of fun - we definitely need to go back!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...