Friday, March 25, 2011

March 17th, 2011

It’s St Patrick’s day, spring break for the girls, and AMAZING WEATHER!!!

DSC00562

This is our temperature thingy in our house.  Acu-rite is definitely Acu-wrong here, but it only stretched the truth a bit, it was definitely in the 80’s.  For the afternoon I decided to take the girls to the Zoo.  Worst. decision. ever.  Completely didn’t put the two and two together that the St Patrick’s Day parade in dogtown would make Forest Park a big hot mess.  It took me over an hour just to get out of the congestion.  Came up with a plan b quickly.  Rocketslide Park in Webster and a visit to my parents house.

DSC00564

DSC00567

My dad gave the girls Barbies when we were at their house and they didn’t let them go for the rest of the day. 

For dinner I made Cooking Light’s Couscous-Chickpea salad with ginger lime dressing.  It was really simple and I think my favorite part of this recipe is it gave me 3 days worth of lunches too.  Now that’s a recipe that keeps on giving!

Couscous-Chickpea Salad with Ginger-Lime Dressing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...