Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 16th, 2011

I’ve talked about this before, but Trent loves buffalo chicken wings.  So I make buffalo inspired dishes for him.  Tonight was buffalo chicken salad.  So, so easy!

DSC00960

Chicken roasted in the oven smotheds with bottled buffalo wing sauce, cool a bit, and dice into good sized chunks.

DSC00961

Blue cheese crumbles with mixture of equal parts light may, light sour cream, and a splash of water to get to the consistency you like.  Add salt and pepper to taste.

DSC00962

Toss with mixed greens (or whatever lettuce you like), chopped chives, carrots, celery, and cucumber.  Done!  I love this salad!

Speaking of Buffalo Chicken, my recipe for Buffalo Chicken Blue Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf landed itself in the St Louis Post Dispatch.  I felt quite fancy, they interviewed me and also sent a photographer to the house to take a picture of the meatloaf.  I had to make the recipe and have it ready for its photo shoot.  I gave it a nice facial and made sure it was well hydrated for its debut.

4dbedf9844562.image[1]

So there she is in all her glory!  This was the picture they published with the article.  There was also a picture of me, but it’s absolutely cringe worthy.  I really really do not like that picture.  But I have moved past it because it was taken in March and I have decided I do not look like that now that it’s May and all. 

Here’s the link to the article by Pat Eby:

St Louis Post Dispatch's May 4th What's Cooking Article

Just divert your eyes from the photo, it might blind you.

1 comment:

Trent said...

It's a great photo and I love all of your buffalo inspired dishes! Thanks babe!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...