Monday, August 22, 2011

August 14th, 2011

IMG_1480

Tomatoes from the garden can be odd looking.

IMG_1489

But they sure are a delicious treat. 

Trent was leaving to go out of town, so I decided to have my parents and Grandpa Coco over for dinner.  Julie was also on her own for the night and joined in. 

IMG_1494

I made a lasagna with Bolognese and béchamel sauce. 

IMG_1495 

Along with the tomato salad, I made a spinach salad and bread.

IMG_1490

Balsamic, garlic, olive oil, and herb dipping sauce for the bread.

IMG_1493

And a cherry raspberry pie for dessert (served a la mode!).

It was a fun family dinner and I made sure to save some leftovers for Trent.

3 comments:

daherfamily said...

yummy! i wish i had some tomatoes!!!!!!

Trent said...

And boy were they good! Thanks babe!

mike viot said...

I'm in on the lasagna and spinich salad. Looks like the kind Nammie used to make> Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...