Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A fun little surprise…

I was waking up Lauren for school, which is a surprisingly daunting task.  It’s like waking a bear out of hibernation in the middle of winter.  Okay, maybe not that dramatic, but something like that.  All of a sudden Trent comes barreling up the stairs all excited to show me the Post Dispatch, which is a first ever.  The Post Dispatch is normally not exciting in a “I gotta run and show Jenny” type of way.  Between twitter and facebook, if anything really news worthy happened the Post is probably not our first notification.  That said, I do enjoying reading it daily, so we get it delivered. 

My meatloaf recipe was on the front cover and made the best recipes of 2011.  That’s kinda cool.

IMG_3399

Top left corner, that’s me!

IMG_3400

The article in the St Louis Post Dispatch

4f03ab258d126.preview-300[1]

Not a bad way to start a Wednesday morning. Winking smile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...