Tuesday, December 20, 2011

November 23rd, 2011

The day before Thanksgiving I had a big ol’ list of things to get done to hit the road to Kansas City.  So WWJD (that’s what would Jenny do)?  Add “get xmas card pictures done” to it.  After spinning I changed the girls into their Christmas Dresses, fixed their hair, and drove to the Botanical Gardens (2nd time this week).  The girls had fun and even let me do pictures outside without coats on in chilly weather.  They soldiered through and over Thanksgiving break we actually got the Christmas card created and done.

IMG_2840 

IMG_2858

IMG_2862

IMG_2866

IMG_2896

IMG_2899

IMG_2904

IMG_2921

IMG_2916

I was happy we got ‘er done and banged it out.  This is the first time I’ve ever done a Christmas Card in their actual Christmas dresses, progressive concept.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...