Monday, September 14, 2009

September 13, 2009

I almost forgot what I did for dinner last night after watching Kanye West's random interuption at the VMA awards last night, really Kanye?! So anyway, next week is a big children's consignment sale and I have gathered many clothes, baby gear, and toys for it. Yesterday afternoon I started "tagging" all the clothes, which means entering the item, description, and price into the computer system to pring out tags. I started around 3:00 and was about 75% done by 5:45. I had a gameplan for dinner, but was on a roll and wanted to get 'er done. So I asked Trent if ordering a pizza sounded good (who am I kidding, the man could bathe in pizza). 20 minutes later Papa John took care of us. I made a quick salad and we were eating by 6:30 with all my consignment items tagged and a glass of wine by my side. Afterwards I played soccer outside with the girls (and by that I mean I make sure no balls or kids enter street area). Now I just have to print out all the tags and attach, which I'm off to do now while watching the fiesty ladies of The View give their opinions about Kanye, can't wait!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...