Friday, September 25, 2009

September 22nd, 2009

So this is the week of Trent's trial and Jenny's consignment sale. Two big things (and yes, I know Trent's trial is way more on the important side of things) in one week. But the week started on Tuesday thanks to Disney, I'm happy about that. I had my volunteer shift at the consignment sale from 5-9 pm. Trent couldn't get home until after 6:30, so Markham graciously watched the girls at her house until Trent could pick them up. This would be a night of the whole family eating different things at different times. So I made myself a tuna salad sandwich before my shift. I also made a mushroom, garlic, and pea pasta for Trent so he had something when he got home. At Markham's the girls made quesadillas and ice cream sundaes. Pretty much I think the girls made out like bandits if it were a contest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...