Friday, September 25, 2009

September 21st, 2009

We arrived home from our 3 days/nights in Disney World around 3:00 pm. So much unloading, unpacking and laundry was done. Then Lauren & I went to Schnucks to do a little grocery shopping to get us through the week and pick up an easy dinner. After 3 days of eating out in Disney restaurants, I was in the mood for a big salad, but I was feeling lazy about prepping a bunch of veggies, so Schnucks salad bar! Then I got a spinach and goat cheese pizza (oddly Sydney's favorite, she's a cute little weirdo) and a cheese pizza so there would be leftovers for Trent's lunch the next day. I loved our vacation in Disney, but there's always something soothing about being home after a vacation, eating at our own table, and knowing that night you get to sleep in your own bed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...