Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 8th, 2009

I open the frig deli drawer and find some leftover bacon and pepperoni, my mind says pizza and a salad. Pizza is one of my favorite ways to get rid of random amounts of leftover meat, cheese, and veggies. I always have frozen pizza sauce in our freezer (whever I make too much tomato sauce, I just save it in little containers for future pizzas) and I have my favorite pizza dough recipe memorized, so as long as I have flour in the pantry, it'll come together easily. When Trent walked in the door last night, he did a pizza dance. He loves pizza, I think it might be his "if he was stranded on an island" choice. I was hoping it might be one of those meals that the whole family ate without chocolate chip bribery or coaxing "no thank you bites." Those meals are far and few between, but I'm always optimistic. Unfortunately, Lauren wasn't as impressed with her plate because she wasn't sure about the pepperoni factor...I didn't even try to hide veggies this time! Off to the pantry for the chocolate chips...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...