Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 16th, 2009

I think my favorite culinary city is New York. Lucky for me, that's where I was Friday night with Erin! We had tickets to see "God of Carnage" (so, so good!) at 8:00, so we decided for early pasta dinner at Vespa, a little italian restaurant right by Erin's apartment. I've been there before and loved it. For an appetizer I had marinated tuna salad and ricotta with fresh tomatoes and basil. They make all their own pasta, so I ordered gnocchi with a gorgonzola pesto sauce, topped with toasted pinenuts. It was so good and I felt awful not being able to take my leftovers with me to eat during the show. Speaking of the show, afterward Erin and I met Marcia Gay Harden outside the theater signing programs and taking pictures. God I love New York!

1 comment:

Trent said...

It also tasted nothing like Moose...not that I've had Moose..I'm just sayin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...