Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 17th, 2009

It was Saturday night in NYC. Erin and I had reservations at Kingswood in the West Village. We were late nighters with a 9:45 pm reservation and the place was packed. It was one of those NYC places that has the communal dining arrangement, which is fun for me because I get to peek at other people's food up close before ordering. I wasn't really in an entree mood and the man at the table next to us had a burger that looked incredible. However, I already had an incredible burger for brunch at 44 and x in Hell's Kitchen (also highly recommend). So I ordered something I've never ordered before in my life, but always wanted to, the fish and chips. Boy am I glad I did! Erin has a thing for macaroni and cheese...and Kingswood had it as a side item with truffle oil, so we split it. My belly was happy. We finished dinner around midnight and it was pouring down rain. We decided to head back to her neighborhood to a pub-ishy bar we both like called Swig. And swig we did!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...