Monday, October 12, 2009

October 9th, 2009


Tonight is the They Might Be Giants Concert!! A bunch of my high school friends and I had tickets and were all going. Erin was in town from NYC for the concert too. Kevin was going with us, so I invited Ryan, Kevin, and Erin all over for dinner beforehand. They Might Be Giants reminds me heavily of high school, so I went retro and made two kinds of pizza and a salad, which to me is the ultimate high school food universally loved by all. I also made biscotti with cherries and chocolate chips, which has nothing to do with anything except they're quite tasty and if we were running late, I knew I could grab one for the road. Although it didn't stop me from raiding the halloween candy bowl when I got home. Fun size candy is just dangerous to have around.

1 comment:

Trent said...

Definitely one of the best batches of biscotti you've made - delicious!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...