Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 13th, 2010

Lauren had her friend, Madeline, over for a playdate for the afternoon and they were highly immersed in the land of Barbie fashion and politics. It worked out great because I wanted to make dinner for Stef & Tim, pack it up, and have it ready for her. I made spinach and artichoke stuffed shells baked with a tomato sauce and mozzerella, salad, and brownies for dessert (which doubled as Lauren and Madeline's playdate snack). I made way too much of the shells, so I packaged up a container for Grandpa Coco and convinced Stef to drop it off on his porch, which is 3 doors down from her. I then promptly called Grandpa to let him know there would be a container of baked pasta on his porch, since I know no one who checks every couple hours for a baked pasta porch delivery.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...