Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 1st, 2010


Happy New Year! Growing up New Year's Day was always a family day and then we would go to my Grandma Coco's house for dinner. She would have my grandpa's family over too. Grandma would serve roast beef and beef ravioli's with a meat sauce and I always looked forward to it. Alot of times I would go to her house early (she lived up the street) and help her make the food and set the table. This year Trent and I decided to have my parents over for dinner. There's no way I could ever recreate my Grandma's meal, I wouldn't know where to begin. But in her honor I made a Bolognese meat sauce with beef ravioli, salad, and honey wheat bread. Here's to 2010 and creating new family memories and honoring the past.

1 comment:

Trent said...

Cheese raviolis are good - but nothing beats meat stuffed instead!! (imagine me slouched over scratching my head right now...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...