Monday, January 11, 2010

January 8th, 2010

Trent loves mushrooms....I mean REEEALY loves mushrooms. I like them, but I'm not doing cartwheels over them or anything (and won't eat them raw). Trent especially likes stuffed mushrooms, which is something I rarely eat and have never made. Last week I was watching Giada at Home on the Food Network and she made stuffed portabellos with turkey sausage, herbs, breadcrumbs, and gorgonzola cheese. Sausage and gorgonzola cheese are also high on Trent's top foods, so I decided to make them for dinner. I only had 2 portobello mushroom caps, so I made the stuffing on toast for Sydney (also knowing I had a better shot at her trying it on something familiar). Truth be told, I liked it on toast better and ended up eating Sydney's leftovers. But I did have a husband with a happy belly.

1 comment:

Trent said...

mmmmmm sooo goooood...you performed some mushroom magic that night!! Good stuff!! (no pun intended!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...