Monday, February 22, 2010

February 14th, 2010

DSC06193 DSC06195

I really, really dislike February.  It’s the last hurdle to spring and if it’s a cold and snowy February, I get big time cabin fever.  However, the one thing in February I look forward to is Valentine’s Day and I look forward to it even more since having kids.  I love the school shoe box craft, the little character valentines, and getting or receiving cards in the mail and the girl’s general excitement about it all.

DSC06165

For Lauren’s school party I brought heart shaped Krispy Kreme donuts.  So, so good! 

For Valentine’s Day dinner I decided to make the girls favorite favorites.  Homemade chicken finger and macaroni and cheese with frozen french fries.  Thankfully all those things are on Trent’s favorite list as well.  Happy Valentine’s Day to all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...