Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 7th, 2010

SUPERBOWL!  Truth be told, I haven’t watched one football game this year.  Not one.  Oh wait, I take that back.  I did catch a quarter or two of a Giants game in New York at Ainsworth Sports Bar, I was in it for the pitcher of beer on a Sunday afternoon without judgment.  But I was excited for the super bowl commercials.  We had Ryan and Kevin over and I made chip goo for an appetizer.  The name doesn’t do it justice.  It’s a recipe I got from Markham and it’s oh so easy.  On a regular dinner plate spread a package of cream cheese, then your choice of canned chili over the cream cheese, top with shredded Monterey jack cheese, and put in microwave for 3ish minutes until the cheese is bubbling.  Serve with tortilla chips.  I use reduced fat cream cheese and low fat Hormel Turkey chili.  For dinner I made burgers, potato salad, and spinach salad.  In the end I was happy the Saints won….and could Drew Brees’ son be any cuter?  That face!

Jenny's Favorite Superbowl Commercial

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...