Friday, March 19, 2010

March 15th, 2010

Trent doesn’t like fruit in a main course or heated side dish (and that includes dried fruit too).  He likes fruit, just not “hot” fruit (and that includes all pies, tarts, and cobblers).  I know, I know….

But I decided to be tricky branch out a bit and not even mention his fruit thing when I made

DSC06434

Roasted Jerk Chicken over green rice with beans and PINEAPPLE….I’m talking craziness and rule breaking!

Guess What?  He loved it and never mentioned a word there was pineapple in it…and I didn’t bring it up.  Until now. ;)

DSC06436

3 comments:

Ryan said...

classic tkb. looks gorgeous and yummy. those meatballs sound AWESOME btw...

Jenny said...

Thanks! I don't think Trent's read the post yet, it'll be fun times when he does because he'll have to now create a caveat to his "no hot fruit" rule. His eating habits are like the english language, lots of rules and lots of exceptions. ;)

Trent said...

Consarn it! I was duped! (but liked it!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...