Monday, March 22, 2010

March 17th, 2010

Don’t those look yummy!  I love me a warm chocolate chip cookie (and by 1 I mean 2….and by 2 I mean sometimes 3).  Lauren was having her BFF over for a playdate and I wanted to make cookies for them as a snack.  I had a big to do list that day, so I bought some sort of organicy break and bake cookie dough.  This is the important element…THEY WERE BREAK AND BAKE.  All I needed to do was to break the dough, bake it, and then present yummy cookies and be cool playdate mom with the warm cookies.  Yeah, not so much…

DSC06456

That is the angry, angry cookie sheet after I spent at least 5 minutes scraping the darn cookies off the cookie sheet.  And yes, I checked, the directions said “UNgreased” cookie sheet.

DSC06460

Soapy water was the cookie sheet’s home after the brutal and violent scraping session.

DSC06459

And there’s my plate of chocolate chip cookies.  Definitely a big hot pathetic cookie mess.  The girls didn’t notice and happily ate them, but I think they were just excited I didn’t make them take off their dress up outfits to have their snack.

1 comment:

Trent said...

Apparently hot mess = good cause that's what they were!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...