Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 23rd, 2010

Pasta is a good thing.  It’s inexpensive, easy, forgivable, and a crowd pleaser.  I always make a pound of pasta at a time and hope for lots of leftovers for lunches.  I was at the grocery store the other day and had a craving for arugula (our normal grocery store doesn’t have it, so it feels like a treat).  I decided to make Cooking Light's Peppery Pasta with Arugula and Shrimp

Peppery Pasta with Arugula and Shrimp

That’s cooking light’s picture.  I substituted chicken for shrimp because sometimes I’m just not in the mood to depoop devein the shrimp…

DSC06509

So there’s my chickened up version (or it would have been good with no meat at all). 

DSC06508

There’s Trent’s dinner!  Those are my mom’s daffodils, they make me so happy!  I love flowers and daffodils are one of my favorite because they are so cheerful and fragrant.  They also calm me because once the daffodils arrive, then all the other flowers will follow suit and there will be a vase of flowers to be had outside the front door. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...