Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 26th, 2010

It’s boneless wings Thursday for Trent.  He loves to go to

Buffalo Wild Wings

on Thursdays with Ryan and Kevin.  It was also March Madness, so he was one happy man.  I decided to take the girls to go swimming at the YMCA.  But first

DSC06556

DSC06558

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Quesadillas for Lauren & Sydney for dinner…they LOVE quesadillas.

DSC06560 

They also love swimming. 

DSC06563

I love being able to give them a shower and put on their pajamas for bed right afterwards. 

DSC06572

So snuggly and cute! 

Once we get home and I get the girls in bed, I get to enjoy one of the absolute highlights of my week.

Real Housewives of New York City.  I’m hopelessly and utterly obsessed.  Really obsessed.  There, I said it.  Trent got his greasy chicken & basketball, the girls got to go swimming, and I get my cat fights and petty drama.  All is well.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

guys night w/tkb at BW3s is always fun! he gets spicy kinds.

Trent said...

Yum BWW!

Love the pic of the girls at the pool looking at one another! So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...