Monday, April 5, 2010

March 29th – March 31st, 2010

You know those weeks when you just have to figure out how to get it all done day by day (and sometimes hour by hour) because so much is going on?  Well, that was my week last week.

I was getting a bunch of toys, books, baby gear, and clothes ready to sell at a consignment sale and volunteered to work 8 hours at it.

The Stork Lady sale is twice a year and if you’re in the market for kid stuff in St Louis, it does not disappoint. 

So Monday night I volunteered and Trent and my parents were with the kids and ordered Imo's Pizza, which in Lauren’s mind, it is the square beyond compare.

Home Page Coupon

I also dropped my stuff off at the sale Monday night, the minivan was packed…it felt so incredible to get that much stuff out of the house, almost as good as losing weight…..almost.

DSC06673

Tuesday night I went shopping at the sale and it was….um….frozen pizza for Trent and the kids.  I know, but I was in survival mode.

Wednesday night was Ben’s Birthday party with my parents at Brazie’s.  I was so excited to be out and about at a nice restaurant I forgot to take pics of the food until after we ate it. Oops.

DSC06743

DSC06744

Let me not tease you and just tell you it was tasty and lots of food was ordered.

DSC06748

Happy Birthday to Ben!!  Already looking forward to next year’s birthday dinner out on real china sans children.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...