Monday, May 10, 2010

May 9th, 2010

Mother’s day!

DSC07569

Me and the girls by the dogwood tree.  Trent took the girls to mass and I went to brunch at Brasserie with my mom and Julie.  It was quite good, I had the quiche du jour with a salad.  When I got home we all worked in the yard.  I planted a row of beets and some sunflowers in containers.  Lauren and I went to get pedicures during Sydney’s nap and then I grilled steaks and corn on the cob for dinner and we ate on the patio.  The weather was perfect and the girls played in the hammock while I made dinner.

DSC07571

In my opinion, steaks and blue cheese go hand in hand. 

DSC07572

The ice cream truck went down our street 3 times within an hour.  On the third time Lauren caught on that she could stop him and he would give her ice cream, luckily I had cash in my purse, even enough for Trent to get some.  I passed since I’m not a huge ice cream fan.  Although if they ever came up with a brownie or cookie truck, I’d be on board with coin purse in hand.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...