Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July 29th, 2010

10 Cup Food Processor.

This is my new favorite thing.  It all started back in early spring when my dad anticipated us both having lots of tomatoes in our gardens (and basil, which he does and I don’t, but that’s another story).  He wanted to get a bigger food processor and said if I shopped it out, he’d get one for me too.  I was at Target and they had about 8 or so kinds.  I liked this Hamilton Beach one (never heard of this company before) because it was reasonably priced, looked simple to use, and was a 10 cup one instead of 8.  I bought 2 (Thanks Dad!), gave dad his, put mine in the cabinet, and hoped to need it come summer.  Well I finally got it out a week ago with all the tomatoes and have fallen madly in love with it. 

DSC08654

I picked all the ripened tomatoes for a sauce, but also wanted to add  lots of onion, garlic, carrots, herbs, and mushrooms.  No knife needed, I have my new boyfriend, HB.

DSC08656

DSC08657

Just a couple seconds later, the onions, carrots, and garlic are perfect, especially so my husband kids don’t know how many vegetables I sneak in!

DSC08658

DSC08659

I’m like 007 with hiding all the mushrooms!

DSC08660

Little container of tomatoes for our neighbors across the street.

DSC08662

And pasta and salad for us.  And just in case you’re wondering, Hamilton Beach is not paying me for this plug.  I’m no where near the likes of that fanciness…..at all. 

1 comment:

Trent said...

Hey!!

I'm on to you now!! You and all of your veggies!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...