Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August 27th, 2010

DSC08871

It’s Friday and I decided to barbecue a steak for dinner.  I love barbecuing because the girls can play outside while I cook.  Trent got home early and whipped up some Skinnygirl Margaritas, which is my new favorite mixed drink, so good!  The cucumber in the salad is a fun new yellow variety I picked from our garden.

DSC08874

DSC08872

We found out a couple weeks ago that Elson is blind, so I’ve been putting him outside alot more figuring there’s more to hear and smell outside than in our living room.

DSC08876

DSC08875

Steak and bread on the grill.

DSC08877

Jenny’s dinner!  I LOVE fresh tomatoes and basil, so I made a little bruschetta topping for my grilled bread to go along with a steak salad.

DSC08878

Trent’s dinner!  Trent’s not a tomato fan, so I made his bread into garlic parmesan toast…oh and some gorgonzola for his steak.  A great ending to a long and crazy week!

1 comment:

Trent said...

It's 8:00 a.m. and I'm now hungry for a steak...yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...