Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September 10th, 2010

I have 2 cute and happy nephews, Bryan and Caleb.  And these fantastic nephews both have the same birthday!  Today is Bryan’s 4th birthday and Caleb’s 6th birthday.  Caleb’s party is going to be in a couple weeks and Bryan’s is tonight.  Julie asked Elizabeth Hall to come to the party to document.  Elizabeth (whom I call Beth) is the first friend I ever made as a child and she actually still likes me and deals with me on a fairly often basis, so I am lucky that way.  She takes incredible pictures….incredible.  Here’s her website:

http://www.elizabethhallphotography.com/

and her blog is whimsical and entertaining with her beautiful pictures to illustrate:

http://elizabethhallphotoblog.blogspot.com/

and here are just a few of her pictures she took at the party to capture the moments.  I’m definitely biased because I love the woman who’s behind the lens and I love the people getting photographed, but she is one talented mama!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...