Thursday, September 23, 2010

September 16th, 2010

So tonight was an exciting night, we were taking the girls to Disney Princess on Ice and then Trent and I had a 6:45 am flight the next morning to NYC.  But I wanted to make a nice and healthy dinner beforehand knowing it was our last family dinner for awhile, in fact that was the last night we actually all four ate dinner at the same time and that was exactly a week ago (and we’re not having dinner together tonight either…life has just been nuts lately).  So I made a version for Rachel Ray’s Spinach & Artichoke Macaroni and Cheese

DSC08993

I didn’t bake it with cheese on top to save time, I just added some parmesan and called it a day.  The girls actually ate it (but mostly picked around the veggies in search for the pasta, but I call that a partial success).  There was also a good amount leftover for my parents for the weekend (they were staying at our house taking care of the girls while we were in NYC). 

DSC08994

Ready for Disney on Ice!

DSC09001

DSC09003

Happy and Excited at the show!

DSC09006

DSC09007

And a great level of exhaustion in the way home.  I can’t even remember the last time Lauren slept in the car! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...