Monday, October 25, 2010

October 11th, 2010

There was a sale on fish.  I bought said fish.  It was called a “white fish” on the package.  This part I didn’t notice, not sure why.  But anyway I defrosted the fish and felt like it wasn’t going to have much taste or texture.  So I did what I normally do when I want to add a good amount of flavor to something.  My go to sauce I use as a marinade or dip.

DSC06331

Equal parts of each, or adjust to make it more or less spicy.  I put the sauce on the fish, roasted it in the oven with some brussel sprouts (later added some slivers of bacon on top), and cooked some brown rice on the stove.

DSC09267

The fish turned out okay, but it was definitely still bland and watery tasting.  I still have half a bag of it in the freezer and not sure what to do with it.  Would love any ideas!  Or should I just pitch the stuff???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...