Monday, October 25, 2010

October 12th, 2010

Soccer practice night!  I normally take both the girls for Lauren’s 6:00-6:45 pm soccer practice on Tuesday nights.  Lauren practices with her team and Sydney and I play on the playground.  Everyone is happy.  Tonight Trent offered to take both the girls so I could be mellow and make dinner in a quiet house (sheer indulgence!).  That Trent is a keeper.  I planted a bunch of arugula seeds last month and we now have arugula in the garden.

DSC09268

I did a recipe search for arugula on Cooking Light’s website and came upon  Brie, Apple, and Arugula Quesadillas.  I thought it sounded delicious.

DSC09270

And it was.  I think Trent wasn’t as big of a fan (he has an apple in savory dishes weirdness that I don’t understand), but he did have seconds, so I doubt it was all that dramatic for him.

1 comment:

Trent said...

That's true - warm apples in savory dishes throw me off a bit...but the dish turned out really good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...